top of page
Poon and Phay was founded in September 1945 by Drs Poon Wei Leng and Phay Thong Huat, occupying a strategic site at the corner of Stamford Road and Hill St.
When Dr Poon migrated to Melbourne in the 1970’s, Dr Phay continued to build the practice, keeping its original name and was joined by his son Yew Ming in 1985.
In the face of urban renewal in the Civic District the practice relocated first to Selegie Road, then to Tanglin Shopping Centre. In September 2011 the clinic moved to its current home in the Novena Specialist Centre where patient care is provided by Drs Phay Yew Ming, Benjamin Tan and their team.
bottom of page